Company History of Glass
Enterprise Contracting, Inc.
Enterprise was founded in 1955 in a small 3,000 square foot building,
which formerly housed a bakery. There was one full-time and two
part-time employees working out of the facility located in downtown
continued growth, in 1975 Glass Enterprise was relocated into
a larger facility on Lincoln Avenue in Holland. This facility
went through two building expansions to further meet the needs
of the expanding company.
expansion necessitated a new facility and in January of 1988 the
move was made to our current 35,000 square foot location at 192
East 48th Street in Holland.
Glass Enterprise Contracting, Inc. has expanded to three divisions
with over 35 employees. Project sizes run from small cut orders
of a few dollars to multi-million dollar glass projects. While
our focus remains servicing the needs of West Michigan, projects
have been completed as far North as Traverse City and Alpena and
as far South as Northern Indiana.
we approach our 50th anniversary, the staff of Glass Enterprise
looks forward to serving the needs of West Michigan for generations
Enterprise Contracting is associated with the following: